Saturday, September 12, 2009

What I Did on My Summer Vacation


So I went on a vacation. A few of them actually: An actual vacation from work (like a paid one), a blog vacation, a vacation from staying on top of every single thing, a not-worrying-too-too-much-about-my-diet vacation, a vacation from the Berkshires so I could go on a vacation in the loveliness of Arizona (and oh how I miss it so).

What follows are pictures from my trip (which include 4 days in Prescott, AZ, and 3 in Phoenix at the beautiful Sanctuary resort/spa...so the really boring ones of random trees and different-colored walls were taken under the influence of relaxation and beauty...thank god for summer spa deals):

Arizona Trip (a.k.a. trip to heaven)


5 comments:

Jane said...

Nice photos, Ukranian spa babe! Ouch to those big boy cacti.

Jessica said...

Yay for vacations! Love the photos :)

Victoria said...

Splendiferous! I have family out there. I think I need to go visit.

laura didyk said...

You definitely need to go visit!

Larissa said...

What beautiful pictures!!! I feel a little more relaxed just looking at them!

ShareThis