Monday, August 04, 2008

60 Revolutions per Minute


God bless adrenalin and lord have mercy on my beat-up body...but OH MY GOD. What a f--king show!

My punk rock friend D-Love would be ever so proud of my foray into moshing mania...Sure, it hurts when I breath, but we don't care!!

Much LOVE in the regions of the floor through which I traveled--lovely to be amongst my fellow citizens of Planet GB.

And I got to hang during parts of it with my dear friend R. for his first GB extravaganza. A special night for sure.

Here's a clip of the song that brought on one of the more fun moshing experiences during the show...




Here's the set list, though I'm very uncertain about the order past the first four songs:

Ultimate, Not a Crime, I Would Never Wanna Be Young Again, Supertheory of Supereverything, Wonderlust King, Mishto!, Tribal Connection, Forces of Victory, 60 Revolutions, American Wedding, Start Wearing Purple, Underdog World Strike, and Think Locally, Fuck Globally. Encore: Alcohol, Immigrant Punk, Baro Foro (which sandwiched samples of the following songs: Undestructable, Sally, My Strange Uncles from Abroad).

ANOTHER SHOW this Friday in Providence, RI, @ Lupo's Heartbreak Hotel, with my friend Mo. Also her first time. Yee haw! Show #8 for me... bring it on!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! It's the same order songs that they play at Rome but they played also "Santa Marinella" and "Stivali e Colbacco" :D


-Matteo-

ShareThis