Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Assignation


I'm in the process of writing a short proposal for a Master's colloquium presentation out west--a thing, as a grad advisor, I am asked to do. I'll do something in the spirit of Learning to Love You More--the creative assignment (take a photo of two strangers holding hands, write about a scar and send a picture of it, videotape a reenactment of a favorite scene in a movie, etc).

Having said that, and as practice, I have an assignment for you:
Interview yourself about a memorable date you went on. Take on the persona of an interviewer. So you are not necessarily "you" interviewing you. You are an interviewer who knows nothing about said date. And who finds the subject matter (and you) endlessly fascinating.

Send to me at: lauradidyk1@yahoo.com and I will post right here on outloud (anonymously if you wish).

What are you waiting for? Go interview you. I can't wait to read it.

No comments:

ShareThis