Saturday, March 03, 2007

Went to Salsa Anyway Because It Is the Medicine for Every Ailment


Really it is. Kind of a boring class this afternoon, however, but it's always good to practice. The guys got all the flourish today. There's a ridiculously handsome guy (ridiculously young, too, unfortunately) in my class from Germany named Roddick, only I found out today that he's actually from Turkey and his name is Marrik.


I howled in my car after class about this--how easy it is to get things wrong.

On my drive home from Albany this evening, I looked up at the moon and it was a sliver, then about 20 minutes later looked up again and it was half-full. I was like "uh, what the hell is going on?" An eclipse is what!

Came home and in celebration of the full lunar eclipse ate two whole-grain rye crackers with almond butter and agave. Very good. Now I'm going to eat two hard-boiled eggs, and hope that I'll be able to sleep for all the strong coffee I drank today.

My scarf, the one with the loose ends, is a hysterical failure. I don't know where I went wrong. I mean, it's a scarf. How wrong can it go? Seriously, flailingly wrong apparently.

Will just start over, or start a different one, or something . . .

-L


1 comment:

McPolack said...

Oh zengbill you are a sucky advertising poster. Poo on you!

laura, your blog rocks. keep it up, lady! So sorry to hear about your scarf but glad to hear there is hot man-candy about.

I love almond butter, mmm-mmm.

: )

ShareThis