Thursday, February 14, 2008

Thursday, Mid-Feb


I sent in my info and "head shot" taken in the professional studios called Laura's Kitchen.

I'll keep you all posted...I'm keeping my fingers crossed that in a couple weeks I'll be in NYC pretending to be at a mid-western wedding turned gypsy punk celebration. . .

Oh! Also, my pops sent in stuff, too! We both might be invited to the wedding!

Today was a frenetic day. The video announcement. My first day on FaceBook. Lots o' work. Writing. Editing. All day at desk. Trying to eat this new way, not sure if I'm doing it right.

All the while, trying not to focus on the fact that it's Valentine's Day. I know, I know. I'm not 13 anymore. It's Thursday. It's mid-February. I'm a grown-up...

I did get a lovely card from a friend out in AZ. It says on the front:
"With hearts...the best thing you can do is invite someone in, make them some tea, and secretly hope they don't break anything." The tea cups below the words say "love" and "hope" respectively. And at the top in small cut out magazine letters it says "take care in this small place..."

That's a pretty good day, I guess.

No comments:

ShareThis