Saturday, March 01, 2008

Some pics from American Wedding video shoot


Here's one pic of me and Pam as a preview... both she and Elizabeth were so gracious and sweet.



And below is a link to some photos taken by Joe Holmes, a fellow who was one table over from me with his beautiful daughter Sophia (you'll see one of her with Eugene sitting at a table). He's an incredible photographer. None of me or my dad and Ann in his collection, but they give a really great and accurate feel of the shoot, and there's some great photos of the crew--they were up there as a highlight of the whole experience for me:

Joe Holmes' photos on Flicker of American Wedding video shoot

I will post a slide show of the rest of my pics very soon...have some re-sizing of files to do. Enjoy these in the meantime!

No comments:

ShareThis