Friday, April 25, 2008

Friday


I have completely lost my will to post poems. I'm tired. It's been a long week.

I have hopes for tomorrow (they're of the rattier variety but they are hopes nonetheless).

And y'know, there's still that slide show I promised way back when. Oh how projects just slide into the crapper. It's hard to keep up with everything I want to do, complete, share.

Take this yam for instance:



This yam has been friends with my kitchen window sill for a good...mmmh...6 and 1/2 months now, the candles from my birthday brown rice krispy treats have stuck by it all this time. I still remember it now in its youth--how robust, how healthy, how full of life! (sniffle sniffle) But the candles cheer me up. And there are more yams in the dirt. As soon as I'm finished grieving I'll go find me another.

And now I must go do kitchen detail (no, I will not be moving the yam yet. I'm not ready to say good-bye). Then sleep. Tomorrow is laundry day. (Boooooo!) And I want to clean my closet because they say you have to make room in your closet in order for the things you want to entre vouz.

sleepily,
Laura

No comments:

ShareThis