Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Ouch...




This post won't be long as I seem to have a developed a rapid-onset case of tendinitis in my right hand/wrist/arm, with some pangs in my left hand.

Turning on a light switch, opening the toothpaste, digging in my purse for a pen.

OWWWWCH.

My inner hypochondriac is on the loose. I've been typing for 15 years. And now?

Probably I need to rest. A thing I don't do enough. More down time (I've been saying this for like, what, 5 years?). Meditation probably wouldn't be a bad idea either.

So here I go to try and get some rest.


4 comments:

McPolack said...

Probably you should quit pickin' your nose.

Oh wait, that's me I was talking about.

mariegauthier said...

I'm thinking that 150+ members in your blogging group on SHE WRITES is what happened...!

Hope you're pain-free soon!

Denise said...

Uh, remember that terrible back stuff I had in February? Scarily at the same time that my mom was haivng surgery on the same place in her back? MRI, loads of drugs, PT. It was stress. It was too much old stuff about caretaking bucking up against my conscious refusal to keep doing it. Now it's in my neck: I finally have the courage to speak, but as I do I shrink and cringe, waiting for the strike. Here's what I'm saying: before you condemn yourself to a life of writing with a straw in your mouth, slow down, get curious, and listen to yourself. There's a message here.

Joyce said...

how was the accupuncture?

ShareThis